Precise Flooring Inlays with Waterjet Cutting
Hydro-Lazer, Inc. uses waterjet cutting techniques to create custom logos and inlays for flooring.
Flooring Inlays can accentuate the beauty of any space. Hydro-Lazer’s services are geared towards enhancing the beauty of your floors using inlays made using marble, granite, stone, metal, glass or other materials of your choice.
Unlike other cutting methods, water jet is a cold cutting method that restores the strength and base of material without damaging its edges or basic properties. Heat-related problems such as distortion, warping and cracking are thus avoided.
Flooring Inlays Procedure
The waterjet cutting procedure for flooring inlays remains the same as other waterjet cutting applications. The only thing that will likely vary is the intensity of pressure as it is proportional to the material being cut.
Here’s what you can expect with our services:
- We take every precaution to restore the magnificence of the main material and beautify it further
- Give us a sketch or picture of the desired design and we can convert it into a reality
- Hydro-Lazer can also modify an existing flooring inlay and beautify it further
As an industry leader, we offer the best craftsmanship in flooring inlays and can give your space the defining characteristic that you desire. Contact us at: 724-295-9100.
Rubber Floor Tiles
Vinyl Composition Tile
Hydro-Lazer is able create any design for your custom Flooring Inlays and Waterjet Cutting needs. We are able to quote via email or fax within 24 hours.
- Abrasive Waterjet Cutting: Sharp Ideas, Executed Seamlessly
- Precise Flooring Inlays with Waterjet Cutting
- Porcelain Tile
- Laminated Flooring
- Rubber Floor Tiles
- Vinyl Composition Tile
- Slate Tiles
- Fritz Tile
- Industrial Waterjet Services